I am a second generation entrepreneur located in Hamilton, On, Canada. I came to Canada when I was 5 years old, and have been involved in the family business ever since then. I grew up in Hamilton, went to school in Hamilton, and operate several businesses in Hamilton. McMaster University DeGroote School of Business Alumni, I graduated on Dean’s List with an Honours Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
I have been involved in the local business community for many years in multiple types of businesses such as real estate acquisition & development, franchising, exporting, product development, the medical industry and much more. I have also won awards locally, nationally and internationally for various projects I have participated in.
I am always interested in connecting! Feel free to message me via LinkedIn or email.
Rami Reda’s Experience:
Director at CanGlobal Traders Inc.
November 2009 – Present | Ontario
Holding company involved with many various projects:
- Big Bee Convenience – 57 Stores in Southern Ontario
- Party Novelties – Break Open Tickets for over 250 Accounts
- Film Work Lofts – Hamilton ON
- Reda Management Inc – Property Holding + Management
- Subway Restaurants
- RMMI Medical Industry
Rami Reda’s Education:
DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University
2003 – 2007
Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Sales and Retail
Activities & Societies:
Commerce Society Vice President External Commerce
Entrepeneurship Executive Director;
Commerce Welcome Week Cordinator;
Planned and co-ordinated events with various levels from McMaster University
- Meals and Manner – Co-ordinated the successful event with McMaster Alumni
- 5 Days for the Homeless
- Golf Tournament with McMaster Alumni
- Meet the Prof Night
- AIC Academic Conference
- Volunteer at the McMaster World Congress;
Represented DeGroote School of Business
- 2005 DeGroote School of Business Roundtable
- 2006 Haskayne School of Business Roundtable
- 2006 McMaster University AIESEC Conference
- 2006 APEX Conference held by Schulich School of Business
- 2006 Impact Conference held by Waterloo University;
Rami Reda’s Featured Skills & Interests:
Technology, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Start Ups, Travel, Golf, and Snowboarding.